What does Fertility Coaching consist of?
During our first session, we will focus on…
- The area’s most important to you, including your biggest stressors, fears, and worries.
- Discussing where you are in the process, including your goals.
- Learning to eliminate fears or other barriers that could possibly be standing in your way.
- Developing a self-care and support plan to use daily.
How can Fertility Coaching help me?
I provide 60-minute customized coaching sessions to individuals and/or couples, via telephone or telehealth platform. Sessions are offered weekly or bi-weekly depending upon your preference. Each session is tailored to fit your needs and current situation. As your coach, I will be your supportive guide and advocate while you are on your fertility journey. I will share my knowledge and experiences with you by building up your resiliency to help you feel emotionally and physically prepared for the next steps of your journey. I will provide you with stress management tools and mindfulness strategies to help combat anxiety symptoms, which will help you learn to stay calm, positive, motivated, and confident.
We may work on other topics such as:
- Your fertility background, history and coaching goals
- Self-care and support plan
- The different phases and processes of IVF treatments
- How to prepare for IVF treatments
- Successful ways of managing stress during IVF treatments
- IVF resources
- Practical planning
Information about cost and insurance:
Coaching is not covered by insurance. I understand how costly infertility treatments can be. I take this into consideration when pricing my packages. All packages are tailored to fit your needs. I am willing to work with you to make sure you receive the support you need to feel empowered and ready for your journey.